You can view a list of all IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP templates and delete the templates that are not required.
To view a list of all IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP templates:
- From the Data Management tab, select the DHCP tab -> Templates tab.
- Grid Manager displays the following information:
- Name: The name of the template.
- Type: The template type, such as IPv4 Network Template or IPv6 Network Template.
- Comment: The information you entered about the template.
- Site: The site to which the template belongs. This is one of the predefined extensible attributes.
You can select predefined and user defined extensible attributes for display. You can also do the following in this panel:
- Modify some of the data in the table. Double click a row of data, and either edit the data in the field or select an item from a drop-down list. Note that some fields are read-only. For more information about this feature, see Modifying Data in Tables.
- Sort the displayed data in ascending or descending order by column.
- Delete a selected template or multiple templates. For information, see .
- Use filters and the Goto function to narrow down the list. With the autocomplete feature, you can just enter the first few characters of an object name in the Goto field and select the object from the possible matches.
- Create a quick filter to save frequently used filter criteria. For information, see Using Quick Filters.
- Select an object and edit its information.
- Print or export the data in the panel.
To delete a template:
- From the Data Management tab, select the DHCP tab -> Templates tab -> template check box, and then click the Delete icon.
- In the Delete Confirmation dialog box, click Yes.