When disabling Local Resolver, DNS Fallback must be enabled.
To disable DNS Forwarding Proxy Local Resolver, do the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage → On-Prem Hosts.
- Select the on-prem host to be modified from among the list of on-prem hosts.
- Click Service and then select DNS Forwarding Proxy.
- From the DNS Forwarding Proxy options, select Configure.
- On the DNS Forwarding Proxy screen, select the DNS Forwarding Proxy to be modified.
- Switch Local Resolver to Disable.
Click Save & Close to save the updated configuration.
This page has no comments.