You can specify a network server to perform
To enable DNS resolution for a Grid or for an independent appliance or HA pair:
- Grid: From the Grid tab, select the Grid Manager tab, expand the Toolbar and click Grid Properties -> Edit.
Member: From the Grid tab, select the Grid Manager tab -> Members tab -> Grid_member check box, and then click the Edit icon.
To override an inherited property, click Override next to it and complete the appropriate fields.
- In the Grid Properties or Member Properties editor, select the DNS Resolver tab, and then enter the following:
- Enable DNS Resolver: Select the check box to enable the NIOS appliance to send DNS queries to the preferred or alternate name servers whose IP addresses you specify in the following fields.
Click the Add icon and enter the IP addresses (IPv4 or IPv6) of the servers to which the appliance sends queries. The appliance attempts to send queries to the servers in the order they are listed if it does not receive a response from a listed name server. To move a server up or down on the list, select it and drag it to its new location or click the up and down arrows.
- Search List: You can define a group of domain names that the NIOS appliance can add to partial queries that do not specify a domain name. For example, if you define a RADIUS authentication home server as "as1", and you list "corpxyz.com" and "hq.corpxyz.com" in the domain group list, then the NIOS appliance sends a query for "as1.corpxyz.com" and another query for "as1.hq.corpxyz.com" to the preferred or alternate name server. To specify domain names containing IDNs, manually convert it into punycode and specify domain names in punycode.
To add a domain name, click the Add icon and type a domain name in the Search List field. To remove a domain name from the group, select it, and then click Delete.
3. Save the configuration and click Restart if it appears at the top of the screen.
This page has no comments.