BloxOne notifications support other services such as PagerDuty, or any custom web services.
To configure service integrations for notifications, complete the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> Notifications -> Service Integrations tab.
- On the Service Integrations page, click Add Service Integrations and complete the following:
- Type: From the drop-down menu, select Custom or PagerDuty. Select Custom to set up a webhook integration.
- For Custom, complete the following:
- Name: Enter the name of the integration. This name shows up in the Notification Settings page.
- URL: Enter the URL for the webhook service.
- Authentication: From the drop-down menu, select the authentication method for this integration, as follows:
- None: No authentication for this integration.
- Basic: Enter the username and password for authentication.
- Token: Enter the access token to be used for authentication.
- For PagerDuty, complete the following:
- Name: Enter the name for this pager duty service. This name shows up in the Notification Settings page.
- PagerDuty URL: This field displays the default PagerDuty URL. You most likely do not need to change this URL.
- PagerDuty ID: This is a PagerDuty integration ID (also known as the routing key) that you set up on the PagerDuty side.
- Click Save & Close.
After you have added or configured new services, they will appear under the Application Notifications section of the Notification Settings page. Ensure that you select the new services if you want to send notifications to these services.