- Adding NIOS Reporting as Destination in the CSPCloud Services Portal
- Configuring NIOS Reporting Server on NIOS
Adding NIOS Reporting as Destination in the
Cloud Services Portal
To configure NIOS Reporting as destination in the Cloud Services Portal (CSP), complete the following:
- Log in to the CSPCloud Services Portal.
- Click Manage -> Data Connector.
- On the Destination Configuration tab, from the Create drop-down list, choose NIOS Reporting. The Create Splunk Destination Configuration screen appears.
- Name: Enter the name of the destination. Select a name that best describes the destination and that you can distinguish this from other destinations.
- Description: Enter the description of the destination. The field length is 256 characters.
- State: Use the slider to enable or disable the destination configuration. Note that the destination configuration is in effect only when you enable it. If you disable the destination configuration, you will not be able to select this destination when you create a traffic flow.
- In the NIOS Grid Master Details section, complete the following:
- FQDN/IP: Enter the FQDN or the IP address of the Grid Master.
- Reporting Appliance Address: The IP address of the NIOS Reporting server.
- User Name: Enter the username for the Grid Master. The Data Connector uses this entry to access the appliance.
- Password: Enter the password for the Grid Master. The Data Connector uses this entry to access the appliance.
- Click Save & Close to create the destination.