The supported ETL data filters are processed in the following order: client_ip, member, and query FQDN.
Viewing ETL Configurations
To view all the ETL configurations, complete the following:
- Log in to the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Manage -> Data Connector.
- Select the ETL Configuration tab, and the Cloud Services Portal displays the following for all the ETL configurations:
- NAME: The name of the ETL configuration.
- DATA TYPE: The filter criterion for the ETL process.
- DESCRIPTION: The information about the ETL configuration.
- STATE: Describes whether the configuration is Enabled or Disabled.
For more information on adding, viewing, and deleting ETL configurations, see the following: