ETL filtering removes the matches from the input file and generates the output file. Depending on your business needs, you can configure ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) filters to exclude specific information, and the unfiltered data will be transferred to the configured destinations. You can set up ETL configurations using Regex (Regular Expressions) for Grid member names as well as IP/Network, or FQDN, and then apply the ETL configurations to your traffic flow configurations.
The supported ETL data filters are processed in the following order: client_ip, member, and query FQDN.
To view all the ETL configurations, complete the following:
- Log in to the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Manage -> Data Connector.
- Select the ETL Configuration tab, and the Cloud Services Portal displays the following for all the ETL configurations:
- NAME: The name of the ETL configuration.
- DATA TYPE: The filter criterion for the ETL process.
- DESCRIPTION: The information about the ETL configuration.
- STATE: Describes whether the configuration is Enabled or Disabled.
For more information on ETL configurations, see the following:
Include Page BloxOneCloud:Configuring ETL Filters BloxOneCloud:Configuring ETL Filters