To download the Endpoint ZIP archive and make it accessible to your end users, complete the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Administration -> Downloads.
- On the Downloads page, select the installer type and click the respective link to download
- the Endpoint ZIP archive for each platform your business requires.
- After you download the ZIP files, upload them to a web page or server that your end users can access.
- You can now install the Endpoint application on your users’ devices or send out an email message containing the instructions and location of the download page so your roaming end users can download Endpoint on their local devices.
Endpoint supports the following platforms:
- Apple OS X 10.15.x (Catalina), 10.14.x, (Mojave), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.11.6 (Sierra), and 10.10.x (Yosemite).
- Microsoft Windows 10 , 8, and 7and 8.1
|Endpoint automatically upgrades itself based on new versions that are available on the Cloud Services Portal. Your systems and end user devices will always get the latest version of Endpoint automatically. For more information about upgrades for Endpoint, see Upgrading Endpoint.|