To view the list of threat protection profiles:
- From the Data Management tab, select the Security tab, and then click the Profiles tab. Grid Manager displays the following information:
- Name: The name of the threat protection profile. Click the profile name to view the rules that are associated with the selected threat protection profile. For more information about rules, see Viewing Threat Protection Rules.
- Version: The version of the threat protection profile.
- Members: Displays the member associated with the threat protection profile. You can sort the values in this column.
- Comment: Displays information that you specified for the threat protection profile.
- Site: The location to which the member belongs. This is one of the predefined extensible attributes.
The Disabled column indicates whether the rule is enabled or disabled. The Rule ID column is set to grey for all rules that are disabled. The blue background for some parameters indicates that these parameters have been inherited from the Grid ruleset.
You can also do the following:
- Use Global Search to search for threat protection profiles by name, comment or object type. For information, see Using Global Search.
- Use Smart Folders to organize threat protection profiles by name, comment or object type. For information, see.
- To export the entire list of threat protection profiles in a csv format, click the Export icon and choose Export Data in Infoblox CSV Import Format. It also exports the customized rules for the profile. For more information, see Exporting Data to Files. To export all data in a different format, click the Export icon and choose Export Visible Data. For more information, see .
- Use filters and the Go to function to narrow down the list. With the autocomplete feature, you can just enter the first few characters of an object name in the Go to field and select the object from the possible matches.
- Create a quick filter to save frequently used filter criteria:
- In the filter section, click Show Filter and define filter criteria for the quick filter.
- Click Save and complete the configuration In the Save Quick Filter dialog box.
The appliance adds the quick filter to the quick filter drop-down list in the panel. Note that global filters are prefixed with [G], local filters with [L], and system filters with [S].
This page has no comments.