After you create a smart folder, you can either modify its filter and grouping criteria. You can even delete personal smart folders in My Smart Folders.
Modifying Smart Folders
- Go to Smart Folders.
- Click My Smart Folders to modify personal smart folders.
Click Global Smart Folders to modify global smart folders if you logged in with a superuser account.
- Mouse over to the smart folder that you want to modify.
- Click the Edit icon. You can also click the Edit icon next to the name of the smart folder in the data panel.
Deleting Smart Folders
You can delete personal smart folders in My Smart Folders. However, you must log in as a superuser account to delete global smart folders.
To delete a smart folder:
- Click the Smart Folders tab.
- Click the My Smart Folders tab to delete personal smart folders.
Click the Global Smart Folders tab to delete global smart folders.
- Mouse over to the smart folder that you want to delete.
- Click the Delete icon. In the Delete Smart Folder dialog box, click Yes.
This page has no comments.