You go to the DHCP feature under Data Management to disable discovery for a network. Disabling discovery for a network differs from discovery blackouts; disabling discovery for a network simply ensures that discovery never takes place on the chosen network.
To disable discovery for an IP network:
- Select a managed network from one of the following locations:
- Data Management –> IPAM –> list view
- Data Management –> DHCP –> Networks
- Click the Action icon Edit from the menu. The Network editor appears. next to the network you want (this automatically selects it) and select
- Click the Discovery tab.
- Child networks inherit their discovery default settings from their parent networks. Click Override to change the Enable Discovery setting. (The Discovery Member setting remains unchanged.)
- Deselect the Enable Discovery check box, and then save the configuration.