The Infoblox IPAM adapter for OpenStack Neutron should be installed on the controller nodes that are running your
neutron-server. The installation consists of the following steps:
- Configure the Infoblox Grid, as described in Configuring the Infoblox Grid.
- Install the adapter module on the controller nodes, as described in Installing the IPAM Driver.
- Run database migrations to create the Infoblox tables, as described in Creating the Infoblox Neutron Database.
- Modify neutron.conf and nova.conf, as described in Modifying the OpenStack Configuration.
- Start the Infoblox IPAM Agent, as described in Starting the Infoblox IPAM Agent.
- Restart the neutron-server and nova-compute services, as described in Restarting the Services.
- Optional: Migrate networks, subnets, and ports from OpenStack to the Infoblox Grid, as described in Creating Extensible Attribute Definitions and Network View Associations.
This page has no comments.