This chapter provides information about the Infoblox vNIOS for AWS (Amazon Web Services) virtual appliance and explains how to deploy it in the AWS public cloud. vNIOS for AWS is a virtual Infoblox appliance designed for operation in Amazon VPCs (Virtual Private Clouds). You can deploy large, robust, manageable and cost effective Infoblox Grids in your AWS cloud, or extend your private Infoblox Grid to your virtual private cloud resources in AWS.
Infoblox vNIOS for AWS supports AWS Versions 2 and 4.
This chapter includes the following topics:
- Infoblox vNIOS for AWS Deployments
- Configuring AWS Access for NIOS Cloud Admins
- Provisioning vNIOS for AWS Using the Paid NIOS Model
- Provisioning vNIOS for AWS Using the BYOL Model
- Obtaining the Infoblox vNIOS for AWS AMI
- Defining Network Settings for Your New Infoblox vNIOS for AWS Instance
- Initializing New Infoblox vNIOS for AWS Instances with the AWS User Data Field
- Defining Storage Settings for your New Instance
- Using AWS Tags with Infoblox Extensible Attributes to Identify Resources for IP Address Assignments
- Defining an AWS Instance Security Group
- Completing Your Infoblox vNIOS for AWS Instance Launch
- Provisioning Infoblox vNIOS for AWS using Elastic Scaling
- Additional Configuration for vNIOS for AWS
- vDiscovery on AWS VPCs
- Using Infoblox vNIOS for AWS with AWS VPCs, Subnets and IP Addresses
This page has no comments.