You can view the configured authoritative, delegation, forwarding member, stub member, and forward/stub server name server groups by navigating to the Data Management tab -> DNS tab -> Name Server Groups tab.
The panel displays the following information about each name server group:
- Name: The name of the name server group.
- Type: The name server group type. Possible values are Authoritative, Delegation, Forwarding Member, Stub Member, and Forward/Stub Server.
- Comment: Comments that were entered for the name server group.
- Site: Values that were entered for this pre-defined attribute. You can do the following:
- Use filters and the Go to function to narrow down the list. With the autocomplete feature, you can just enter the first few characters of an object name in the Go to field and select the object from the possible matches.
- Create a quick filter to save frequently used filter criteria. For information, see Using Quick Filters.
- Modify some of the data in the table. Double click a row of data, and either edit the data in the field or select an item from a drop-down list. Note that some fields are read-only. For more information about this feature, see Modifying Data in Tables.
- Edit the properties of a name server group.
- Select the check box beside a name server group, and then click the Edit icon.
- Delete a name server group.
- Select the check box beside a name server group, and then click the Delete icon. Note that you cannot delete a delegation name server group that is assigned to a zone.
- Export the list of Grid members to a .csv file.
- Click the Export icon.
- Print the list of Grid members.
- Click the Print icon.
This page has no comments.