You can export visible information, such as global search results and the syslog file, in CSV format from panels and pages that support the Export function, and then easily convert the file to PDF and other file formats. You can also export all data in a specific panel. For information, see Exporting Data to Files.
To export displayed data:
- From Grid Manager, navigate to the panel that contains the data you want to export. For example, if you want to export data for DNS zones, select the Data Management tab -> DNS tab -> Zones tab.
- In the panel, select Export visible data from the Export drop-down menu.
- In the Export dialog box, click Start. Grid Manager displays a message about the time required to export data could be long depending on the amount of data.
- Click Download when the export is finished.
- Depending on your browser and operating system, you may need to do one of the following in the Opening .csv dialog box:
- Open with: Select a program with which you want to open the .csv file.
- Save to Disk: Select this if you want to save the .csv file to your local computer.
- Do this automatically for files like this from now on: Select this check box if you want Grid Manager to use the same method for future exports. When you select this check box, Grid Manager does not display the Opening .csv dialog box in the future.
Depending on the selected option, Grid Manager opens the file using the program you select, or saves the file to your local computer.
This page has no comments.