The following sections describe how to configure properties that apply to IPv4 DHCP objects only. You can configure and define the following DHCP properties:
- General properties, as described in Configuring General IPv4 DHCP Properties.
- Ping settings, as described in Configuring Ping Settings.
- DHCP lease management, as described in Configuring DHCP Lease Management.
- BOOTP and PXE properties, as described in Configuring IPv4 BOOTP and PXE Properties.
- Custom DHCP options, as described in About IPv4 DHCP Options.
- DDNS settings, as described in Chapter 21, Configuring DDNS Updates.
- Ignore DHCP client identifiers, as described in Ignoring DHCP Client Identifiers.
- Thresholds for DHCP ranges, as described in Configuring Thresholds for DHCP Ranges.
Note: Limited-access admin groups can access certain DHCP resources only if their administrative permissions are defined. For information on setting permissions for admin groups, see Administrative Permissions for DHCP Resources.
This page has no comments.