This section provides information about the Infoblox Legacy Data Connector VM and how to deploy it with your Infoblox Grid to collect DNS query and response data. It also provides information about upgrades, VLAN tagging support, health monitoring, and commonly used CLI commands.
It includes the following sections:
- About Legacy Infoblox Data Connector
- Performance Specifications for Legacy Data Connector VM
- Deploying the Legacy Data Connector Virtual Appliance
- Upgrading the Infoblox Legacy Data Connector
- Reverting the Legacy Data Connector to the Previous Version
- Verifying the Registered LegacyData Connector
- VLAN Tagging Support
- Configuring Data Retention Period
- Events Tagging
- Changing the Destination Mode
- Purge the Data
- Configuring Data Filters
- Health Monitoring
This page has no comments.