The Advanced Appliance PT-2205 is a high performance Infoblox network appliance that supports the Infoblox ADP (Advanced DNS Protection) solution. With valid licenses installed, the PT-2205 appliance provides a
hardware-accelerated solution to DNS threats targeting DNS caching and authoritative applications. You configure and manage the Advanced Appliance PT-2205 through the Infoblox Grid Manager. The PT-2205 can operate with a second appliance of the same model in high availability (HA) mode. For more information about Advanced Appliance features and licensing, refer to the Infoblox NIOS Administrator Guide.
Key features of the Advanced Appliance PT-2205 include the following:
- Four (4) active 1GbE or 10GbE Ethernet interfaces: two (2) active interfaces to support Advanced DNS Protection, one interface (HA) to support high availability mode, and one interface (MGMT) for device management.
- Management through the Infoblox Grid.
- High availability support.
- LOM (Lights Out Management) support.
- Replaceable hard disk drives and fan modules.
- Hot-swappable AC or DC power supplies in a redundant 1+1 configuration.
- Support for mixed 1GbE/10GbE and copper/fiber configurations.
This page has no comments.