To view BloxOne Mobile Endpoint Groups in the Cloud Services Platform, complete the following:
On the Endpoint Groups page, the Cloud Services Portal displays the list of all endpoint groups residing on your network. An Endpoints Group is a defined group of endpoints containing any number of endpoints (minimum of one endpoint). You can view detailed information about an endpoint group along with the current status of each endpoint that is a member of the endpoint group. By default, the Cloud Services Portal displays the name of the endpoint group, including the number of endpoints residing within an endpoint group, any internal domains lists and associated security policies, and if bypass mode has been enabled or applied to an endpoint group.
To view information about Endpoint devices, navigate to the Manage -> Endpoint Groups page which displays the list of Endpoint groups you have created.
To view information about Endpoint groups, complete the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> Endpoints.
- On the Endpoints page, click the Endpoint Groups tab.
- Cloud Services Portal displays the following for each Endpoint group:
- NAME: The name of the endpoint group.
- DESCRIPTION: The description about the group.
- ENDPOINTS: The total number of endpoints in the group.
- INTERNAL DOMAINS LIST: The internal domains list contains domains served by local DNS servers that you want to reach without interruptions.
- ASSOCIATED POLICY: The name of the security policy with which the group is associated.
- BYPASS MODE: Bypass mode must be enabled on the group level so that the bypass configuration can be used. The bypass mode setting is inherited whenever a new endpoint group is created. The user can change the settings at a group level. The group level setting will override the setting established at the default endpoint group setting.
- STATUS: The current status for the endpoint group.; Enabled, Disabled, or Inactive,
- PERIOD OF INACTIVITY: The length of time the endpoint has been inactive (0-180 days).
On the Viewing Endpoint Groups page, you can click Manage MDM to display the Mobile Device Management (MDM) page. On the Mobile Device Management (MDM) page, you can download the configuration file for Android or Apple iOS devices.
You can also perform the following on the Endpoint Groups page:
- Select an endpoint group and click > Edit to modify endpoint group information. You can also select the respective endpoint group and click the Edit button to modify it.
- Select an endpoint group and clickRemove > to delete the endpoint group. You can also select the respective endpoint group and click the Remove button to delete it.
- Select an endpoint group and clickDisable > to disable the endpoint group. You can also select the respective endpoint group and click the Remove button to delete it.
- Select an endpoint device and click Move to move it to a different endpoint group.
- Click Export to CSV to download a list of BloxOne Endpoint groups.
- Click the Refresh button to update data on this page. Active filters will be preserved when refreshing the records.
- Clickto select the columns you want to display or use the arrow keys to reorder the columns.
- Select an endpoint group to view additional details in the right panel. You can collapse the right panel by clicking.
- Enter the value that you want to search in the Search text box. The Cloud Services Portal displays the list of records that match the keyword in the text box.
- Clickand thento filter data by the available values.
- Column Sorting: All columns on the page can be sorted by clicking the label in the column header. When the sorting order is changed, the page view will default back to the first page of records.
- Page Size Control: Select the number of records to view per page by clicking the view option (25, 50, 100) on the bottom-left of the screen.
- Page View: Select what page of records to view by clicking the page option (Page 1, 2, . . .) located on the bottom-right of the screen.
For additional information on BloxOne Mobile Endpoint and MDM management, see the following:
- Mobile Endpoint Management
- Downloading and Enrolling of BloxOne Mobile Endpoint on Your Device
- Enrollment of BloxOne Mobile App Using VMWare Workspace One (Airwatch)
- Enrollment of BloxOne Mobile Using Workspace One MDM
- Enrollment of BloxOne Mobile Device Management App Using Cisco Meraki
- Enrollment of BloxOne Mobile Device Management App Using Microsoft Intune
- Enrollment of BloxOne Mobile Device Management App Using MobileIron
- Installing and Using Mobile Endpoint Management on Devices Running the Chrome Operating System
- Viewing BloxOne Mobile Endpoint on Your Device
- Viewing BloxOne Mobile Endpoint Devices in the Cloud Services Platform
- Viewing Mobile Endpoint Reports in the Cloud Services Platform
This page has no comments.