To completely remove a Domain Forwarding Proxy, do the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage → On-Prem Hosts.
- Select the on-prem host to be modified from among the list of on-prem hosts.
- Click Service and then select DNS Forwarding Proxy.
- From the DNS Forwarding Proxy options, select Configure.
- From the list of DNS Forwarding Proxies, select the DNS Forwarding Proxy to be removed.
- On the DNS Forwarding Proxy screen, Click Remove to remove the DNS Forwarding Proxy.
- Click Remove to remove the local resolver and the configured DNS forwarding proxy.
Click Save & Close to save to remove the selected DNS Forwarding Proxy.
This page has no comments.