To remove an Internal Domain List to DNS Forwarding Proxy, complete the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> On-Prem Hosts.
- On the On-Prem Hosts page, select the on-prem host you want to remove the internal domain list from.
- Click the Service button located below the top Action bar and navigate to DNS Forwarding Configuration (Service -> DNS Forwarding -> Configuration) to open the DNS Forwarding Proxy page.
- In the Internal Domain Lists section, select the internal domain list to be removed.
- Click Remove to remove the internal domain list from the DNS Forwarding Proxy.
Click Save & Close to save your configuration.
For information on internal domains, see Configuring Internal Domains.
This page has no comments.