NOTE: An administrative password is required to uninstall an endpoint group if a password was provided during the creation of the endpoint group. Passwords can be set at an organizational level or per endpoint group.
To remove BloxOne Endpoint groups, complete the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> Endpoints.
- On the Endpoints page, select the Endpoint Groups tab.
- Select the endpoint group from among those listed in the NAME column on the page.
- Click the Remove button below the top Action bar. To prevent unauthorized uninstallation of an endpoint group, a prompt screen will ask for your administrative password. Endpoint administrative passwords can be set at an organizational level or can be set per endpoint group. If the entered password is not correct, an error message will appear and the uninstallation of the endpoint group aborted. If no management password was entered at the time the endpoint group was created, then the uninstallation of the endpoint group will complete without a password prompt.
- At the prompt, click Delete to remove the endpoint group.
To view addition information on endpoint groups, see the following:
This page has no comments.