If you use Microsoft servers as the DNS resolvers, you can configure the Microsoft forwarder to use the BloxOne Threat Defense Cloud name server IP through the Windows interface.
To configure a Microsoft DNS forwarder:
- On your Microsoft Windows server, open DNS Manager.
- In the console tree, click the applicable DNS server from DNS/Applicable DNS server.
- On the Action menu, click Properties.
- On the Forwarders tab, under DNS domain, click a domain name.
- Under Selected domain’s forwarder IP address list, type the IP address of a forwarder, and then click Add.
For more information about configuring a Microsoft DNS server to use forwarders, refer to https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc754941(v=ws.11).aspx.
This page has no comments.