Before you create a new host, note the following:
- Physical on-prem hosts are automatically created when they are shipped by Infoblox with the correct serial number. You should not manually create physical hosts.
- Virtual on-prem hosts are automatically created when they are connecting to the Cloud Services Portal using a valid token.
To create an on-prem host, complete the following:
From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage → On-Prem Hosts.
Click Create Host to add an on-prem host.
On the Create On-Prem Host page, specify the following:
- NAME: The name of the on-prem host.
- DESCRIPTION: Enter additional information about the on-prem host.
- TAGS: Click Add to associate keys with the on-prem host and specify the following:
KEY: Enter a meaningful name for the key, such as a location or a department.
VALUE: Enter a value for the key. Select the respective check box and click Remove to delete the associated key. For information about tags, see Using Tags.
Applications & Services: Click Add to associate licenses and services with the on-prem host or click Remove to delete the entry:
LICENSES: Displays information about the license, license tier, and additional information about the license. Click to reorder the columns.
SERVICES: Displays the list of services associated with the respective license and its state. You can enable or disable a particular service by moving the slider respectively. Click to reorder the columns.
Click Save & Close to save the details or click Cancel to exit.
This page has no comments.