The following sections provide information about how to set up NIOS as your source before you add them to the Data Connector traffic flows:
BloxOne Threat Defense Cloud is pre-configured as the source. No configuration is required on your part.
To view all the source configurations, complete the following:
- Log in to the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Manage -> Data Connector.
- Select the Source Configuration tab, and the Cloud Services Portal displays the following for all the source configurations:
- NAME: The name of the source configuration.
- SOURCE TYPE: The filter criterion for the source process.
- DESCRIPTION: The information about the source configuration.
- STATE: Describes whether the configuration is Enabled or Disabled.
For more information on configuring sources, see the following:
- Creating Sources
- Editing Sources
- Removing Sources
- Configuring Data Connector for NIOS
- Configuring NIOS in Cloud Services Portal
- Creating a Self-Signed Certificate for RPZ Logs
This page has no comments.