You can configure the Data Connector to send source data to the supported destinations depending on the source and data type in your traffic flow. For information about the supported traffic flows, see Supported Traffic Flows.
The destinations supported by Data Connector are NIOS Reporting Server, Splunk, and generic syslog. The following topics include the configuration information for each destination.
Before you can configure a destination for a traffic flow, ensure that you set up your destinations properly.
- Setting up Threat Insight
- Setting up NIOS Reporting
- Setting up Splunk
- Setting up Syslog
- Setting up McAfee ESM
- Setting Up Micro Focus ArcSight ESM
Data Connector uses generic syslog as the output mechanism.
The Data Connector does not support multiple destinations, except for the following combinations:
- A Cloud destination or a Reporting destination with only one supported syslog tool.
- Splunk and one syslog destination.
This page has no comments.