To configure DNS Forwarding Proxy, complete the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage > On-Prem Hosts.
- Select the on-prem host to be configured from the list of on-prem hosts.
- Click Service and select DNS Forwarding Proxy > Configure from the drop-down menu. Note that the option to select DNS Forwarding Proxy as a service is only available after the on-prem host has been online and the DNS Forwarding Proxy service is enabled.
In the DNS Forwarding Proxy dialog, expand each section:
Local Resolvers: Click Add and complete the following:
- IP ADDRESS: Add the IP Address of the local resolver.
- LOCAL RESOLVER: The Local Resolver is enabled automatically.
- DNS FALLBACK: DNS fallback is disabled by default. You can enable DNS fallback based on your business requirements. For more information, see DNS Forwarding Proxy Fallback to Local DNS Server.
- Internal Domain Lists: Click Add and complete the following:
- NAME: Click the drop-down menu and select a bypass domain from the list.
- Click Save & Close to save the DNS Forwarding Proxy configuration.
This page has no comments.