- On the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage > On-Prem Hosts.
- Select an on-prem host, and click > Edit.
- Expand Applications & Services.
- Use the toggle button to enable or disable the service. All services available with your licenses are displayed in the SERVICES table.
After enabling a service on an on-prem host, you can start, stop, or configure the service. The list of services varies depending on you license entitlements. To start, stop, or configure a service:
- Select an on-prem host.
- Click the Service menu at the top action bar, and choose one of the following
- Start to start a service
- Stop to stop the service
- Configure to configure service settings.
- You must first enable applicable services on an on-prem host before you can start, stop, or configure the respective services from the Service menu.
- We currently do not support starting and stopping NTP service.
This page has no comments.