The DNS servers cannot be created from DNS -> DNS Servers. However, you can edit certain details of an existing DNS server.
To edit the details of an existing DNS server, complete the following:
From the Cloud Services Portal, click DNS -> DNS Servers.
Click Edit for a single DNS server.
On the Edit DNS Server page, configure the following:
- Name: The name of the on-prem host is read-only and cannot be edited.
- Host IP Address: The IP address of the on-prem host is read-only and cannot be edited.
- Description: Additional information about the on-prem host. This cannot be edited.
- DNS Config Profile: Choose a DNS configuration profile from the list.
- DNS Name: Specify a name for the DNS server.
- TAGS: Tags are read-only and cannot be edited.
- In the GSS-TSIG CONFIGURATION section, click Add and choose one of the following options:
- New GSS-TSIG Keytab File: Click Select File, find the keytab file, and click Add.
- Existing GSS-TSIG Keytab File: Select the keytab file from the drop-down, and click Add. The following read-only information is shown:
- PRINCIPAL: The principal name that is mapped to the keytab file
DOMAIN: The name of the domain that is mapped to the keytab file
VERSION: The version of the keytab file
ENCRYPTION TYPE: The encryption type of the key
- LAST UPDATED: The timestamp of the key's last upload
Click Save & Close to save the details or click Cancel to exit.
If you have enabled DNS Forwarding Proxy, the following message is shown when editing DNS servers:
BloxOne DDI is currently forwarding to DNS Forwarding Proxy.
This page has no comments.