You can make a copy of an existing IP space. This action allows you to copy the object with all its settings and all the child objects without having to configure them one by one.
To copy an IP space, complete the following:
From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> IPAM/DHCP -> Address Spaces.
Click -> Copy for the object or select the object and click Create -> Copy.
- Configure the following settings in the Copy dialog:
- Name: Specify a name for the copy.
- Description: Specify a description.
- Error Handling: Select Continue copying on error to copy the object even if there is an error. Select Stop copying on error to abort the copy if there is an error during the copy process.
- Copy DHCP Options configuration: Select the check box to copy the configuration from the source IP space to the target IP space.
- Click Save & Close to continue with the copy process. Click Cancel to cancel the copy process.
- Refresh the page to view the result.
You cannot copy multiple IP spaces at once. DHCP host configuration, DHCP leases, abandoned leases, and DNS objects are not copied over when copying an IP space. You must create an IP space before copying it. For more information, see Configuring IP Spaces. You can copy IP spaces from NIOS into BloxOne DDI. For more information on managing NIOS objects, see Configuring NIOS Grid Connector.
This page has no comments.