ActiveTrust Cloud is an extension of the ActiveTrust Suite that provides visibility into infected and compromised off-premises devices, roaming users, remote sites, and branch offices. You can subscribe to Infoblox ActiveTrust Cloud and use its functionality to mitigate and control malware as well as provide unprecedented insight into your network security posture and enable timely action. ActiveTrust Cloud also offers unified policy management, reporting, and threat analytics across the entire spectrum. Using automated and high-quality threat intelligence feeds and unique behavioral analytics, it automatically stops device communications with C&Cs/botnets and prevents DNS based data exfiltration.
The mission-critical DNS infrastructure can become a vulnerable component in your network when it is inadequately protected by traditional security solutions and consequently used as an attack surface. Compromised DNS services can result in catastrophic network and system failures. To fully protect your network in today’s cyber security threat environment, Infoblox sets a new DNS security standard by offering scalable, enterprise-grade, and integrated protection for your DNS infrastructure.
Through the Infoblox Cloud Services Portal, you can view the status of your subscription and threat intelligence feeds, manage your network scope and roaming end users, and learn more about threats on your networks through the Infoblox Threat Lookup tool and predefined reports.
This release of ActiveTrust Cloud supports only IPv4.
The following are benefits of subscribing to ActiveTrust Cloud:
- Reduce IT overhead by consuming DNS security as a service – no infrastructure to manage in remote or branch locations
- Lower upfront costs and predictable costs thereafter
- Faster deployment, seamless upgrades – nothing to install, update, maintain
- Pay as you go; scale as you grow
- Leverage well supported, secure, reliable, and highly available platforms
- Easy to implement and immediately improve your company’s security posture
- Extend Infoblox on-premise DNS security to roaming and remote users
- High feature velocity and continuous innovation leveraging container-based architecture
- Easy to try new capabilities before deploying broadly
- Unified policy management, analytics, and reporting
This page has no comments.