System specifications describe the physical characteristics of the Infoblox 4005 Series appliances. Environmental specifications describe Infoblox 4005 Series temperature and moisture limits. Power specifications describe the electrical range within which the appliance circuitry can operate. Note that the Infoblox 4005 appliance models use the CR2032 battery.
This chapter reports power usage and heat generation characteristics against the hardware configuration for the Infoblox 4005 Series appliances. Optional hardware configurations that affect electrical power budgets include the following:
- Use of a single power-supply or 1+1 redundant PSU (power supply unit) configuration (see Appliance Rear Panel).
- 1 GbE SFP network interface card (see SFP/SFP+ Interface Support).
- 10 GbE SFP+ network interface card (see SFP/SFP+ Interface Support).
You may choose to order a field-replaceable power supply to upgrade your appliance to a 1+1 redundant configuration. Doing so changes the power usage and heat generation characteristics for your appliance. The same is true if you change out your AC power supply configuration for DC power supplies. Consult the specifications for your appliance for both AC and DC information.
- Form Factor: 2-U rack-mountable appliance
- Dimensions: 88mm H x 441mm W x 534mm D
- Weight: Approximately 29 lbs (13.15 kg)
- Ethernet Ports: MGMT, HA, LAN1, LAN2 – auto-sensing 10Base-T/100Base-T/1000Base-T
- Serial Port: DB-9 (9600/8n1, Xon/Xoff)
- USB Ports: USB 3.0
- Safety: FCC, CE, TUV, CB, VCCI, C-Tick, KCC, CCC, NOM, BIS, EAC
- Operating Temperature: 41°F – 95°F (5 – 35°C)
- Storage Temperature: –40°F – 122°F (–40°C – 50°C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Airflow CFM (Cubic Feet/Minute): 203 CFM
- Airflow Direction: Front-to-Back
- Environmental Certification: WEEE and RoHS
Electrical Power Specifications
- AC Power Supply: 110 to 240VAC 600W (Maximum)
- Input Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Input Current: 7.5A @ 100V AC, 3.5A @ 240V AC
- Inrush Current: <25A max at 240V
- Heat Output (BTU/hour): 2355 Max
- IB-40x5-BASE-AC: 283W
- IB-40x5-1GE-AC: 291W
- IB-40x5-10GE-AC: 308W
- IB-40x5-BASE-DC: 251W
- IB-40x5-10GE-DC: 337W
- ND-4005 and TR-4005-BASE-AC: 310W
- ND-4005 and TR-4005-1GE-AC: 335W
- ND-4005 and TR-4005-10GE-AC: 356W
- ND-4005-BASE-DC: 308W
- ND-4005-1GE-DC: 316W
- ND-4005-10GE-DC: 335W
Fan FRU (Field-Replaceable Unit) SKU (Stock Keeping Unit)
The Infoblox 4005 Series appliances ship with inbuilt fans that can be replaced. The following table lists the fans supported on an Infoblox 4005 series appliance:
FRU, Trinzic 1405, 2205, and 4005 Series AC Power Supply Unit, 600W
FRU, Trinzic 1405, 2205, and 4005 Series DC Power Supply Unit, 600W
FRU, Infoblox 2205 and 4005 Series, Rear Accessible Fan, Spare Accessory
This page has no comments.